Our appointment system is under constant review. We also give your feedback careful consideration when planning for the future and with this in mind we will be offering a new appointment system as from 29th August.
- We will be offering more clinical appointments each day
- Our appointments will be opened throughout the day so there's no need to call at our busiest time, when we open
- More appointments will be available online, including nurswe appointments so make sure your're registered for Patient Access. You can create an account now or alternatively you can collect your pin number from the surgery receptionist
- We will be offering Telephone Consultations for problems that can be resolved by speaking to a GP
- On the day care will be delivered by our Urgent Care Team and you will be seen as quickly as possible by the most suitable member of our clinical team
JUST CALL 020 8344 4550 TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT OR VISIT US ONLINE
You can also book GP and nurse appointments 6.30-8.00pm Monday-Friday and 8.00am-8.00pm at weekends at the following Hub centres:
Evergreen Primary Care Centre, 1 Smythe Close, Edmonton N9 0TW
Carlton House Surgery, 28 Tenniswood Road, Enfield EN1 3LL
The Woodberry Practice, 1 Woodberry Avenue, Winchmore Hill N21 3LE
You can book an appointment at Reception or call directly on 03000 333 666 during Hub opening hours
We use a telephone translation service, Language Line. This is an independent translating service and is available to use for all consultations and administrative enquiries. If you need an interpreter please tell the receptionist when booking your appointment.
The practice provides an interpreting service to our patients who specialise in Bristish Sign Language (BSL) interpreting. It is important that you let the staff know as soon as possible before your appointment, in order for the service to be booked in advanced.
Cancelling Your Appointment
If for any reason you cannot keep your appointment, please ensure you call the practice as soon as possible to cancel. This enables us to offer your appointment slot to another patients, so reducing our waiting times and improving our access. You can also text your cancellation to 07926 811423 - just text your name and date of appointment. Voicemail and telephone calls will not be answered on this number
As a practice we are committed to providing a safe, comfortable environment where patients and staff can be confident that best practice is being followed and the safety of everyone is of paramount importance - if you would like to see a copy of our chaperone policy or have any questions or comments regarding this please ask to speak to the practice manager